DEVELOP USER-ORIENTED SOLUTIONS WITH THE STRUCTURED DESIGN THINKING INNOVATION METHOD
SOLVING COMPLEX PROBLEMS CREATIVELY AND IN A STRUCTURED MANNER WITH DESIGN THINKING
The innovation method of Design Thinking is rightly on everyone’s lips. Design thinking is essentially based on placing the user / customer at the centre of action (“customer centricity”) and enables the innovation process in companys to be structured.
In a world where framework conditions are changing rapidly, design thinking is a powerful tool for the innovation of project and product management, as well as the change of corporate cultures alike. Design Thinking essentially includes the following components:
- Understanding target groups and their needs in creative and structured work processes
- Develop a variety of innovative solutions with the help of different methods for brainstorming
- Test innovative solutions directly with users using prototypes
Design Thinking is not limited to the development and innovation of products or services, but can generally be used to analyze problems and to derive innovative solutions. This makes the method suitable for both external and internal applications.
In addition to sound theoretical knowledge, our trainers have extensive practical experience from numerous Design Thinking projects and develop the Design Thinking method in the context of other agile methods (e.g. Google Sprint, Lean Startup, Scrum).
WHAT YOU EXPERIENCE AT INNOMINDS DESIGN THINKING TRAINING:
Our Design Thinking seminar is based on the 5-step Design Thinking process (Understand and Observe, Point-of-View, Ideate, Prototype, Test). In this interactive workshop you will learn the method and its individual process steps.
- Introduction to the Design Thinking Method (why has Design Thinking become so popular, what are examples of Design Thinking projects, who created the process?)
- Design Thinking Process at a glance
- Identify user groups and understand their needs and problems (Understand & Observe)
- Development of a persona and its central problems (Point of View & Synthesis)
- Developing creative ideas and solutions
- Develop and test prototypes
- Establishing design thinking as a cultural transformer in companies
THIS DESIGN THINKING SEMINAR IS RIGHT FOR YOU, IF:
- As a product or project manager, marketing manager or manager, you want to improve the user orientation of your organization and develop innovations
- You want to put together multidisciplinary teams and make cooperation more successful with the help of creative methods
- you want to deepen your experience and knowledge in the field of agile methods methodically
- you as a consultant or trainer would like to further expand your methodological knowledge
No previous knowledge of Design Thinking is required for the Design Thinking Workshop.
CONTENTS DAY 1
Introduction Design Thinking Method
- Design Thinking Method
- General conditions Business – Design – Technology
- Fields of application and success factors of the Design Thinking method
- Design Thinking Process
- Practical workshop on the five phases of the design thinking process
- Understanding users, developing requirements, developing solutions, testing prototypes
Working principles (visual thinking, timeboxing, etc.)
- Understanding users, working out needs
- Gain an overview of topics, define users
- Researching requirements, conducting and evaluating interviews
- Developing customer needs and findings
CONTENTS DAY 2
Developing creative ideas and solutions
- Basics for creative work
- Team roles and dynamics, multidisciplinary teams in the creative process
- Idea generation as a process, various brainstorming and creativity techniques
- Selecting and evaluating ideas
- Develop and test prototypes
- Solution development with prototypes (different types of prototypes)
- Prototype workshop, prototype testing
- Evaluate interview results and derive findings
- Establishing design thinking in the company
- Design Thinking and Strategy, Design Thinking and Agile Methods
- Design Thinking methods in everyday work life
- Continuous Change and Change
GET YOUR CORPORATE DESIGN THINKING WORKSHOP NOW!
We offer our seminars throughout the European region. You decide on the topic, the venue and the date of your choice.
GET IN TOUCH