Example context for conducting a Disruption Workshop
As part of a management meeting, your company would like to conduct a 4-hour disruption workshop. The goals of the workshop are to identify and address key challenges for the existing business as well as to enhance end user centricity.
INNOMINDS offers to support your company to analyze potential problems and develop solutions in a structured way, based on the Design Thinking method. Your company expects 8 managers to participate. The language of the workshop is English.
INNOMINDS will create a photo protocol that captures the steps and the results of the workshop.
Disruption Workshop process and agenda
- Two “investigation teams” of 4 participants come to a crime scene and find a dead body (= your company). The two teams start investigating potential causes of the death.
- Teams define the most likely cause of death.
- Brainstorming on how the death could have been avoided.
- Teams develop a prototype of the best idea, that could have prevented the death.
- Teams test their solution with their competing team.
Contact and trainer profile
Joern Steinz (MBA), born 1975, is a graduate form the EADA Business School in
Barcelona and founder of the innovation training agency INNOMINDS and several online ventures. He has over 15 years of experience as a management consultant at Accenture and as a corporate development manager at XING AG and the Freenet Group. On Google+, Mr. Steinz’s workshops are rated with an average of 4.9 out of 5 possible points.
You can reach Disruption Workshop moderator Joern Steinz at
M +49 175 566 4329